Recipe by Sobos’s Wine BeerstroPhoto by Grant L. Gursky
A Sobo’s twist on a summertime classic, the Hummingbird Mojito is both elegant and refreshing. We pair El Dorado’s Light Rum with Pama Liqueur, to bring more excitement to this cocktail. A perfect balance of flavor is achieved by muddling the traditional mint with a little lime and simple syrup.
Recipe by Longboard Café
Photo by Grant L. Gursky
Ingredients2 oz good quality tequila4 oz fresh grapefruit juice1.5 oz Grand Marnier4 oz ice, crushedChipotle powderFresh lime
Instructions:Rim margarita glass with lime, roll edges in chipotle powder. In a shaker cup, add tequila, grapefruit juice and Grand Marnier and ice and shake vigorously. Pour into glass and garnish with lime wheel.
Recipe by Wylder Hotel Tilghman IslandPhoto by Grant L. Gursky
Ingredients:2 oz Citron vodka1 oz Blue Curaçao1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup1/2 oz lime juice1/2 oz lemon juice1 Lemon wheel, sliced1 Lime wheel, sliced1 Clementine, segmentedClementine chunks, skewered1 Rosemary sprig
Instructions:Fill a rocks glass with ice. Pour Citron vodka, Blue Curaçao, rosemary simple syrup, lime juice and lemon juice into a shaker filled to the top with ice.
Recipe by Brittany Lindsey(Serves 4)
INGREDIENTS • ¼ of a small, local, seedless watermelon, diced into ½-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
• A few small slices of watermelon (for garnish)
• ¼ of a seedless English cucumber, diced into ¼-inch pieces (about ½ cup)
• A few slices of cucumber (for garnish)
• 7–10 basil leaves
• 1 large lime (part halved and the other part cut in wedges for garnish)
• 4 oz of your favorite gin (I use Hendrick’s)
• Tonic water (enough to satisfy the desired strength of your drink — I do 3 oz for every 1 oz of gin)
• Simple syrup (optional)
INSTRUCTIONSIn a large cocktail shaker add watermelon,