Join Us at the Best Of 2022 Party!
Connect with our readers personally and leave a long-lasting impression on them with your culinary bite-sized creations! Propel your business to top-of-mind awareness for new and repeat business this fall, winter and beyond!
Sign Up Incentive! Become a Best Of 2022 Party Exhibitor and we’ll give you a Complimentary Half-Page Ad in Coastal Style!
THAT’S RIGHT — A FREE HALF-PAGE AD!
You can even divide your 1/2-Page Ad into two 1/4-Page Ads in two different issues! That’s how much we value your support!
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE:
• Admission for four to the party;
• Logo exposure on our website;
• Custom signage to display at the Best Of Party and at your establishment.
1. Restaurants will prepare a minimum of 600 sample-sized portions. Please communicate what you’ll be serving with us no later than September 1.
2. Food will be served from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tables must be fully-staffed during this time frame and no breakdown or removal of equipment is permitted prior to 8:30 p.m.
3. Set-up begins at 4 p.m. and must be completed by 6:15 p.m. Two staff members per table will be permitted free of charge. If you need assistance transporting items, please let us know.
4. Restaurants are responsible for bringing all catering/serving materials, including plates, utensils, napkins, cups and so on. Coastal Style will provide a 6-foot table, tablecloth and signage for your space.
5. If you require electricity or cold storage, please check the form accordingly below.
6. If you have multiple restaurants and would like additional space to serve food and promote another entity during the Party, please note below.
7. By signing this agreement, you are committing to participate in the 2022 Best Of Party and adhere to its policies set forth. Failure to exhibit at the Best Of Party will result in charge of
$500 for marketing and promotion of your planned and agreed upon appearance.
8. Coastal Style and Castle Farm are not responsible for any malfunction of equipment during the event, including by natural causes, such as weather, and/or damaged, lost or stolen items.